I’m Sophia Dearden, PopLurker’s resident ace perv. What does that mean? Well, I can focus on perfecting the subtle art of perviness without getting distracted by all those annoying things like actually wanting sex and similar wet, slimy interactions. When I’m not being an ace perv, I’m playing video games, reading comic books, and writing about playing games and reading comic books. Come talk to me about any of these things on Twitter.
- The Artemis Fowl Movie Trailer Proves that Studios Hate Fans of the Books
- 5 Amazing Tabletop Role Playing Games (That Aren’t Dungeons and Dragons)
- Games You Need to Play Now: Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire
- 3 Reasons Why Batman Rebirth is Awesome
- 6 Incredible Books That Will Rock Your Face Now
- The Time Traveling SVU Detective? 4 Mind-Blowing Lurker-Original Fan Theories!
- PopLurker Reviews: Back that (Ass Lamp) Up
- Anime Pulled Me Out of Depression
- 3 Specific Experiences Asexuals have with Media